Translate

24 févr. 2015

Back from the Dead !

Wow, long time no see, Strangers !

I painted...well, not that much. Holydays, huh ?

But, I have a new camera, which is nice, so let me present you (again !) Dwarves and Chaos !

 " In A Small, Little Forest near Mordheim..."











"But In the Woods, Monsters are waiting behind a tree..."

Additions to my (very) little Chaos Force :

Bad guys comin' ! 




I've tried to make his armor as disgusting as I could... 'added a bit of "Nurgle's Rot" and "Blood for the Blood God". That little buddy was fun to paint, mostly because of the use of Washes and Pigments !


Down below, two of my favorites RoC Characters, that I found for a pretty cheap price on Ebay ! I tried to apply the "Three Flies for Nurgle" technique on the Nurgle Sorcerer, and I'm pretty satisfied with the result !






"It seems like we'll never see those dwarves again..."


The photos were all taken on a 30x30cm cork presentation table that I've made. I had those pieces to work with, so it was a simple and nice addition for photos ! 

And again, Bye Strangers !



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire